Click the following link to go to the Member’s Area of the website:
The Member’s Area provides the following resources for RWHA members:
- Breeder/Owner List
- You can upload pictures for animals that you own
- You can use the Pedigree Analysis features including COI calculation for the offspring from a hypothetical breeding of two animals from the online database
In order to use the Member’s Area you must establish an account for the website and log in using your Username and Password. A Member’s Area account is open to all current RWHA members subject to the following conditions:
- You must complete the online Member’s Area application form and your application must be approved by the RWHA Secretary.
- You must provide a valid email address. This email address will be used for messages relating to your Member’s Area account. For example, if you forget your password you can request a new one and it will automatically be sent to the email address associated with your account. You can change this email address while logged in to the Member’s Area.
- You must agree to keep your username and password private. You are not allowed to share your username/password with anyone outside of your household. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your Member’s Area account if we find that your account (your username/password) is being misused.